YUDO HATO BALIBO TIMTIM
With his background expertise in Guidance and Counselling, Yudo began his role in education back in 2015 as a shadow teacher for autistic student at Sekolah Global Jaya (SGJ). His dedication in guiding students with special needs leads him to bigger responsibilities, in designing and implementing student development program. Yudo’s adventurous spirit, brought him to Sekolah sugar Group located in Lamping Tengah as school counsellor in 2009. In this school Yudo develop his managerial skills as Strategic Manager for the department of Student Conduct Management. As a manager, Yudo supports the school by designing and implementing the student conduct management and integrated character education from kindergarten-high school. After obtaining Master degree in Guidance Counselling from Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung, Yudo challenged himself to take part in the humanitarian field. Yudo joined the International Organization for Migration as Migrant Care Assistant in early 2016, but his calling in education made him returned to the world of education. In mid-2016, Yudo joined Putera Sampoerna Foundation as Facilitator in School Development Outreach.
Yudo was being bounded to education since he was in a college. In 2004, Yudo was chosen to be the only student who representing Indonesia in Asia Pacific conference Student Support Association in Bangkok, Thailand, talked about the youth involvement in social entrepreneur. Since then, Yudo took part as a freelance facilitator in several education development programs for students, teachers, and school management, such as facilitating one-day character-building workshop at Teacher Institute Sampoerna Foundation in 2007 which was followed by several other programs, Interactive Teaching Workshop in Aceh initiated by the International Baccalaureate in 2008, and several schools’ workshops across Sumatra and Java, Sekolah Pelita Bangsa (Lampung), Mawar Sharon school (Surabaya), Al Taqwa College (Sentul), Rumah Pintar KSE UI (Depok), TKIT Muthmainnah (Bandung), Global Islamic School (Jakarta).
S2 – Bimbingan dan Konseling (Perkembangan Anak); SPS-Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia; Bandung-Indonesia
- 2005 - 2008 Konselor Sekolah (Kelas 7-9); Global Jaya School, International Baccalaureate (IB) World School; Membuat program pengembangan bimbingan bagi siswa; Tangerang-Indonesia.
- 2009 - 2013 Konselor Sekolah, Manajer operasional dan Manajer strategis pengelolaan perilaku siswa; Sugar Group Schools; Membuat dan mengembangkan pendidikan karakter dan pengelolaan perilaku siswa.
- 2011 – The Leader in Me; mempersiapkan anak menjadi pemimpin; Franklin Covey License; Dunamis Organization Services; Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2008 – Career Counseling; Teacher Institute Sampoerna Foundation; Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2005 – Middle Years Program introduction; IB workshops; Global Jaya School; Bintaro, Indonesia.